The right team makes all
Meet Our People.
William H. Henrich
William H. Henrich is co-chairman of Getzler Henrich, a leading corporate restructuring firm focused on middle-market companies. The restructuring industry publication “Turnarounds and Workouts” has named Getzler Henrich one of the top firms for many consecutive years. Bill has more than thirty-five years of experience, with over 400 engagements. Areas of expertise include:
- Operational restructuring, improving business operations, management practices, cash flow, and profitability
- Financial restructuring, negotiating and implementing corporate finance solutions including debt restructuring, refinancing, and distressed mergers and acquisitions
- Evaluating/crafting company operations, business plans, and financial projections
- Guiding companies through workout, turnaround and Chapter 11 processes and maximizing their value and recovery as CRO, interim CEO or Independent Board member
- Advising secured and unsecured creditors during Chapter 11 proceedings, including developing plans of reorganization and providing forensic analysis to support litigation
- Providing expert testimony on valuation, solvency, bankruptcy and distressed company issues
He was named to the Turnaround Management Association (TMA) Hall of Fame in 2018, an honor recognizing those practitioners who have increased the stature, and respect of the industry. Mr. Henrich is a former president and current advisory board member of the TMA’s New York chapter, current TMA Global board member and VP – Education, Board member of the ABI, member of the Association of Corporate Growth and a regular speaker and author. He served as Co-Chairman of the ABI’s Bankruptcy Reform Commission Governance Committee. A certified public accountant, he holds a master’s degree in business administration from Harvard Business School and a bachelor’s degree from Baruch College, City University of New York.