The automotive industry is experiencing rapid changes as the evolution of battery-electric vehicles begins to replace internal combustion engine vehicles. As a result, there are many challenges facing automotive manufacturers, suppliers and dealers.
- Migration from ICE to electric vehicles
- Supply chain issues and disruptions
- Production and operational inefficiencies
- Rising commodity and input costs
- Labor and talent shortages
- Shipping and freight costs and port disruptions
Automotive manufacturers need to adapt and pivot with the evolving industry, and Getzler Henrich’s team of industry experts is here to help. We are a trusted strategic and financial advisor to many companies and other constituencies in the automotive industry, including serving as Chief Restructuring Officer and Independent Board Director.
In addition to operational improvement and turnarounds, Getzler Henrich provides the following specialized services to assist our automotive clients:
- Support for renegotiations of contract terms and surcharge requests
- Liquidity enhancements and support options
- Recovery of PPAP and tooling costs
- Negotiations with Customers/Organized Customer Groups
- Accommodations agreements
- Consensual resourcing and bank builds