The right team makes all
Meet Our People.
CONSULTING SUPPORT – PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
JT Badiani, Principal Consultant, partnered with Getzler Henrich in 2022 and specializes in Lean Six Sigma, company-specific operational excellence plans, and strategic planning and optimization.
With over 30+ years working with companies like GE, Nabisco, Baskin Robbins, Molson, Bombardier, Imperial Oil, Kapstone Pulp and Paper, Omron, Berg Chilling, Alps Welding, and Screenco, his clients achieve and sustain reductions in manufacturing costs of greater than 20%, improve on-time delivery to 99%, and reduce defects to enhance the quality of product to 99%. These changes have helped grow company profit margins by up to 25%.
Highlighted achievements from recent projects include:
- Trained, mentored, and coached over 25 Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and 150 Green Belts from various functions to deliver for a major pulp and paper company to generate over $15 million in annual savings.
- Developed and deployed tailored/company-specific operational excellence plans that helped a high-mix/high volume company reduce lead times from over 14 days to 3 days, 25% defect reductions, and improve productivity by over 25%.
- Developed and implemented a strategic planning process for mid-sized manufacturing companies, which led to an increase of over 20% in top-line sales/revenues, and a 5% increase in profitability.
- Developed/designed a robotic cell for a paper and plastic company to pick and pack products saving 2 FTE labor and improving throughput by a minimum of 25%.
- Analyzed an existing nutraceutical production facility and outlined technology improvements to increase triple throughput. New technologies included automated racking, a new automated packaging/powder line, and associated equipment.
- Designed and implemented an assembly line to build a durable good with over 100 parts and 7 stations with a TAKT time of 15 minutes.
- Analyzed and reviewed various issues and recommended using robotics and laser technology to measure parts at a machine shop to eliminate changeover time and improve quality. Results included the elimination of 3 FTE and a decrease in rejects of over 10%.
- Led the development of an industrial ice maker using design for six sigma: reduced parts count and overall assembly time to reduce bill of materials cost by 30%.
- Transformed the manufacturing operations of a global medical device company leading to savings of over $2.5 million per year.
- Analyzed and optimized an original equipment manufacturing supply chain/network and identified changes that will save over $1 million annually.
- Analyzed and identified the use of technology for a pharmaceutical company to generate savings of over $8 million by optimizing the purchasing and logistics network
- Through organic and strategic acquisitions, led a medium made-to-order manufacturing company to a sales growth from $13 million to over $50 million. EBITDA increased from less than $500,000 to over $3 million.
- Acted as the COO/GM for a manufacturing company distributing products to over 20 countries. Led the reorganization of their sales team, implemented world-class production practices, and aligned a dysfunctional management team.